ILD is bound by the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) developed by the Federal Privacy Commissioner, which affects the way we collect, use and disclose personal information.
The types of information we collect and hold includes individuals’ contact details and any information submitted with an enquiry. It is collected from when you contact us and volunteer the information (by phone, e-mail, fax, etc), for receiving information, and so on.
The information is used for the following main purposes (depending on the consent you give us):
– Informing you of updates about Sinopec products and promotions
– Relevant direct marketing pieces
– Relevant company announcements and newsletters
– Providing services you have requested or bought (eg, technical support)
When you look at this web site, ILD’s web server also makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
– your server address
– the date and time of your visit to the site
– the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
– the previous site you have visited
– the type of browser you are using.